Critical Care International provides medical training with instructors from a range of civilian medical and military backgrounds. Our courses are designed for both medical and non-medical personnel and are consistent with international evidence based best practice. Our courses include:
- Advanced critical care management – within both the pre-hospital and hospital setting, designed for experienced doctors, paramedics and nurses to refine skills in casualty stabilization, resuscitation and advanced intervention.
- Remote site clinician training – including expatriate and local doctors, nurses, and paramedics
- Hostile environment training – Life and limb saving skills for non-medical teams working in high risk locations without immediate clinical support.
- Community healthcare development training – Focussed on local healthcare workers and client teams engaged in designing and implementing community healthcare projects.
- First Aid and Occupational Health training